- You must be of age or have your parent’s consent to use Moves.
- You may not use the service for any activity that is illegal or otherwise unauthorized.
- You are not allowed to try to modify or hack the service.
- We continuously develop Moves: add, modify and remove features. The service can change or be terminated without notice at any time.
- If you want your data removed, you can contact us from the in-app feedback feature.
- You are solely responsible for your activities while using Moves.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your data. Data can be lost because of unauthorized entry to or use of the service, hardware or software failure, and other reasons.
Limitation of liability
The service is provided in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty or liability. We will normally not be liable to you for damages arising out of the use or inability to use the service. In particular, we will not take responsibility or liability of:
- Any situation that may arise when Moves has increased your phone’s battery consumption and you run out of battery.
- Any situation that may arise if someone else uses your phone and gets to see your data.
- The correctness and accuracy of activity and places recognized by Moves.
- Losing access to your data because of change of phone, restoration of phone backups or any other reason.
- Any map data or foursquare venue data.
Last updated October 23, 2012